HRMA are pleased to partner with LBi Software to provide LBi HR HelpDesk. The innovative HR case manager and call-tracking workflow solution that creates a rich and powerful knowledge base on the fly. The result: empowered employees and more efficient HR.
In addition to the valuable benefit of offering either SaaS or on-premises licensing, LBi HR HelpDesk’s robust features include:
- Easy-to-use interface, integrated knowledge base and robust reporting
- Quick and efficient resolution of cases
- Employee self-service for entering cases and viewing case histories
- Automatically creates a knowledge base of common problems and resolutions, and tracks use of the system
- Employee or CSR can electronically attach documents to a case
- Includes email integration – notifications, reminders and disclaimer management
- Powerful search functionality that uses “Sounds Like” and wild cards
- Document Repository (or File Cabinet) – easy maintenance of commonly used documents, managed within LBi HR HelpDesk, to directly attach to cases
- Converts HR documents (employee manuals and handbooks, benefit guides, etc.) into a self-help, context-sensitive “wiki” database that is indexed, categorised and searchable
- Use LBi HR Help Desk to Drive and Measure Employee Engagement
- Highly configurable to fit exacting requirements
- Read our blog post on Using HR HelpDesk to build an Enterprise-wide Knowledgebase
- Read our blog posts about how HR HelpDesk can improve your Talent Management Process.
- Policy-based issue resolution – maintains all information about case issues and resolution management
- Tracks calls and issues from origin to resolution
- Streamlines HR customer service
- Track all interactions with the employee – email, phone calls, etc.
- Associates a “task list” with each case
- Automatically assigns and escalates cases
- Manager dashboard with drill-down capabilities
- Flexible reports for management, with detailed analytics and metrics such as average response time and first-time call resolution
- Company-wide alert system
- Employee feedback survey
- Stat-collector that identifies which policies and procedures can be better clarified for employees
- Powerful administrative utilities for quick and easy LBi HR HelpDesk customisation
- Produces key HR metrics, including identifying the reason for a call, call length, resolution time, CSR effectiveness, training issues and more
- Identify recurring problems associated with an employee based on cases, and generates reports of trends to management
- Read our blog posts on Metrics and Reporting for more information on using HR HelpDesk Analytics.
View a Demo of LBi HR HelpDesk right now!